WELCOME TO ISAR | VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM
We thank you very much for your participation in the Inaugural International Symposium on Aging
We sincerely hope to meet with you at the next symposium.
SPECIAL PAGE for ON-DEMAND STREAMING
Available : December 1 (Tuesday)
0:00 AM1:00 AM - 14 (Monday) 11:59 PM Japan Standard Time
Registered attendees of the Inaugural ISAR have full access to all of the presentations given at the virtual symposium.
1. Please click the button on the right.
2. Please enter the ID and password you used to get access to the SPECIAL PAGE for LIVE -STREMING during the symposium, which was sent to you by email from the secretariat of ISAR. And then, you can login to the secure video streaming platform "CLASSTREAM" (external site). If you can’t find ID and password, please contact us via the contact form.
3. Please see what it is like in the secure video streaming platform "CLASSTREAM" (external site).
We hope you will watch the videos of the presentations as many times as you would like during the streaming period.
Dear the attendees
at the Inaugural International Symposium on Aging Research (VIRTUAL ISAR)
Welcome and thank you for your registration to attend VIRTUAL ISAR.
Please read the following information and prepare to attend the symposium well in advance.
Register ISAR Now →
Registration is now closed. Thank you.
Before the symposium
This symposium will be held using “Zoom Webinar”.
Please download and install the Zoom application on your PC or smartphone before watching the symposium.
Download Zoom application https://zoom.us/download
- The installation and the use of Zoom service is free of charge. However, Users are responsible for Internet connection fees and other charges. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Although you may be able to view the video using a browser version of Zoom, we highly recommend installing the app because it will be more stable (the browser version has linited functionality).
- Please make sure to perform a connection test and check your device and network environment before the symposium days.
Zoom connection test https://zoom.us/test
On the Day of the Symposium
November 20, Friday, November 21, Saturday, November 22, Sunday
Japan Standard Time(JST)
Please log in to the exclusive page with the ID and password written in the email sent by the firstname.lastname@example.org (ISAR secretariat) around November 16 (Monday).
Click on the URL of the event day to watch the live streaming video.
The symosium will be held for 3 days accoding to the schedule for each day. https://www.irpa.ne.jp/en/isar2020/program/
The attendees are not allowed to speak, but you can use the “Q & A” function to write down their questions ( which could be anonymous). The speaker will respond verbally to a question selected by the chairperson. Please note that not all questions will be answered.
Q & A
1. Click “Q&A”
“Chat” and “Raise Hand” is not available.
2. You can ask questions in text.
After the Symposium
After the symposium, all presentations will be available on demand. You can watch them as many times as you like.
Available: Tuesday, December 1 – Monday, December 14 (Japan Standard Time)
Notes * Please be sure to read this section.
- Please install the latest version of Zoom application or update it to the latest version before using it.
- Please make sure to check how to use and operate Zoom webinar before you attend the symposium. https://zoom.us/test
- Please be aware that the organizer will not be able to provide support for the connection to Zoom as each attendee’s devices and connection environment is different.
- The programs at the symposium are subject to change without notice.
Prohibited matters *Please be sure to read this section.
It is strictly prohibited to record audio or video, to take pictures or screenshots of the slides, to transmit or use them for any other purposes.
Please refrain from doing all those activities in violation of copyright law.